Friday, August 23, 2013

Powder Room Stenciled Accent Wall

I finally finished my powder room accent wall!
 I felt in love with Nadya Damask Stencil from Cutting Edge and knew that it was going to be the perfect addition/pop of color for my powder room! 



My powder room is very small so it was hard to take really good pictures. These pictures don't do justice to the WOW effect that stencil did to the bathroom.


The quality of the stencil is amazing and the stencil kit is a must! The kit comes with a dense foam roller, a bristle stencil brush and a clip-on stencil level.  I love the clip-on stencil level!! What a huge time-saver!!





Here is the video that I watched before I did my accent wall. Super informative! 


Material:
paper towels, paper plates, wipes and masking tape


XOXO,
Cris

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I would love something similar to this in my dressing room. I have a grey feature wall so I'm thinking possibly white damask stencilling!!!

    http://cheekycherubcandles.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!