Friday, May 18, 2012

Rainbow Fish Party

We had my son’s 3rd birthday party couple of weeks ago and I’d like to share with you some of the highlights of the party. My son loves water and the rainbow fish book so we decided to do a Little Fish Party! The party was a breeze to style using the printables from Amanda’s Party to Go. The colors were so bright and fun! For the dessert table, the children enjoyed fishy cupcakes, fish food (m&m’s), fish pops, cake pops, marshmallow pops, jelly fish (Jello), bait (gummy worms in a bucket), school of fish (gummy fish), and deep blue sea juice. Before they hit the sweet table, the little guests ate Whale crackers, fish sandwiches, fish skewers (fruits), fin-tastic veggies and submarines. The kids also enjoyed an afternoon full of games and crafts. The activities included Go Fish, Pin the Scale on the fish, Fish Hand Print Art, Face Painting, and Freeze little fish dance. At the end of the party, the guests  took home the ‘catch of the day’ (fish string bag on a fish pole) full of goodies!


fish cupcake toppers  Edible Details 
fish handbags by Patricia Reyes


As seen on Amy Atlas




9 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a beautiful party! I love every detail of it, Crissy! I have been trying to decide a theme for my little Liam's first birthday, and I am so in love with this idea!!

    Oh, I can just see in every detail how much you love party planning and decorating, it all just looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get over all the adorable, well thought-out details. You didn't forget a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love every single item. perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! Congratulations on your parties being featured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. Can you tell me how you printed all the templates and worked well? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love!! Love!! You did such a great job!! I was wondering where did you find the little pails and also the containers for fish food? I clicked on the link for the rainbow fish handbag and the shirt I keep getting an error messages for both. Thank you : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you tell me where you got the fish goodie bags?? Would love to order them or try and make them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. where may i purchase the fish handbags by Patricia Reyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ӏf a natural disaster stгikeѕ, are уou ρгepаred for it?
    If the аnѕwег іѕ no, take a looκ
    at this freе guide on survival аt http://ѕurνive.
    top-information.net/
    Also visit my web-site :: Các phim 'bom tấn' đổ bộ Rạp Việt tháng 11 - phim diet ma hiep dao

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!